connection with the products and services offered by Kemenani.com Please refer to our
in connection with the products and services offered by Mirage-leather.com
We at Mirage-leather.com ("we", "us") recognize the importance of privacy and confidentiality of
personal information. Mirage-leather.com (the "Platform") is an E-commerce website which sells
products. The Platform is for business to consumer transactions and therefore is made available for use by
Mirage-leather.com collect, use and disclose information in connection with its operation of the Platform
including personal information about Platform visitors and representatives and consumers ("you").
applications or mobile-optimized websites. For details of the personal information that we collect
If you have any questions or concerns about the use of your personal information, then please
contact us using the contact details provided at section CONTACT US in the bottom of this Privacy
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
The personal information that we may collect about you broadly falls into the following categories:
Information you provide to us If you are a buyer or a representative or employee of any Buyer or
Seller or a final consumer:
· you will be asked to provide certain contact information that is necessary for registering to the
Platform account, including name, address, phone number, email address;
· you will be asked to provide certain identity information and/or related information about your
business, such as your company name, business type and industry, corporate registration details
and information about your business license;
· if you are a Buyer we will also ask you to provide details or preferences about the goods and
products that you may be interested in buying via the Platform and any details or preferences
relevant to your purchases;
· in connection with the facilitation of transactions, purchases and payments over the Platform, you
will be asked to provide certain payment information. This might include type of payments, billing
and delivery information, credit/debit card numbers, expiration dates and security code and tracking
information from you to facilitate the purchase;
· We will process any information provided to us in connection with support to complaints in
connection with the Platform or goods purchased via the Platform. Please note, Buyers may submit
complaints regarding the products on the Platform and/or disputes between the Buyers and team
members to the Platform and under such circumstances, we will process data provided to us by
Buyers that is relevant to the disputes or complaints submitted. This may include health data of
end-users (which may include minors as applicable) of products purchased on the Platform to the
extent relevant to the disputes or complaints that are being reviewed by the Platform and to the
extent that the individual(s) has provided their explicit consent to their data being shared with us for
the purposes of handling the complaints and/or settling the disputes
Information that we collect automatically
· If you contact us (such as via our customer services department chat service, telephone or email),
we may ask for additional information to verify your identity.
· We will collect contact details and other information of users from publicly available sources for the
purposes of verifying the users.
· We will collect details of user activities, transactions and interactions on the Platform including
information relating to the types and specifications of the products purchased, pricing and delivery
information, dispute and complaint records, communications between users and our team
· From time to time, we may also collect information about the existing and prospective users,
during or in connection with trade shows, industry events and/or other functions. Including
representative contact names, addresses, phone numbers, fax numbers and email addresses.
· If you visit our Platform,we gather statistical information about the Platform and visitors to the
Platform including, browser software, operating system, software and hardware attributes, pages
viewed, number of sessions and unique visitors. Collecting this information enables us to better
understand the visitors who come to our Platform, where they come from, and what content is of
interest to them. We use this information for our internal analytics purposes and to improve the
quality and relevance of our Platform.
Information that we receive from third parties
· We may receive personal information about you from social media platforms if you choose to
register on the Platform account via a social media account. Exactly what information we receive
will depend on your privacy settings with the applicable platform, but it would typically include basic
public profile information such as:
o Your user name or nickname
o Your profile picture
o Company name
o Contact details We may receive personal information about you from third parties that are
engaged by us to assist with providing verification services, and conducting suitable money
laundering and KYC (know-your-customer) checks on users, and to improve our marketing
efforts. This may include your name, email address, company details and contact information
for company representatives.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
· verifying your identity and conducting security, KYC (know-your-customer) and anti-money
laundering diligence and background checks in order to set up user accounts;
· setting up / administering user accounts, including providing log-in IDs and developing a Platform
· providing users with customer service support; responding to queries, feedback, and managing
claims and/or disputes.
· providing logistics services;
· sending and serving tailored marketing and advertising that we believe will be of interest to you
based on the ways in which you use the Platform,
· performing research or statistical analysis in order to improve the content and layout of the
Platform, and to improve the product offerings and services on Kemenani.com including, for
example, using anonymized data for machine learning purposes;
· identifying, developing and marketing and advertising products and services that we believe you
will value, including across browsers and devices, in accordance with applicable laws.
· If you are a Buyer, we will share details of the best deals , promotion, and new arrivals products
on the Platform to contact you with details of products and/or services that might interest you.
The Sites and their contents are not targeted to minors (those under the age of 18) and we do not
intend to sell any of our products to minors. If a minor has provided us with Personal Data without
parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian should contact us to remove/cancel the order or
We employ commercially reasonable security methods to prevent unauthorized access to the Sites,
to maintain data accuracy and to ensure the correct use of the information we hold.
For registered users of the Sites, some of your information can be viewed and edited through your
account, which is protected by a password. We recommend that you do not divulge your password
to anyone. Our personnel will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an
unsolicited email. If you share a computer with others, you should not choose to save your log-in
information (e.g., user ID and password) on that shared computer. Remember to sign out of your
account and close your browser window when you have finished your session.
No data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly
secure. As a result, while we try to protect the information we hold for you, we cannot guarantee the
security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
inform you, consistent with the significance of the changes we make. We will obtain your consent to
You can see when this Privacy Notice was last updated by checking the “last updated” date
displayed at the top of this Privacy Notice.